Re: Removing Self Adhesive Stamps From Paper
I think I have posted this answer before - but here we go again...I hope you find it helpful.
1. Purchase a small piece of pummice
2. Purchase a small 'Tupperware' container
3. Place the pummice into the container
4. Moisten the pummice
5. Place your self-adhesive stamp, stamp on paper, stamp with hinge attached - in fact anything attached to a stamp.
6. Close the lid and wait about 30 minutes
7. Hey Presto - the stamp can be removed from its attachment with ease